HR Technology Business Analyst JobDallas, TX 44161
Why You'll Love This Job
We’re hiring a self-motivated HR Technology Business Analyst with experience implementing Human Capital Management systems. The successful candidate will represent the client and work directly with implementation partner resources to ensure a successful technology implementation. We are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for working within an HR team to deliver transformational change through technology implementations. Typically, our BAs work some onsite and some remote depending on the needs of the client. We usually expect all project resources to be onsite during UAT. This position may include domestic and international travel.
Workday and/or SuccessFactors experience is highly desired.
Payroll functional experience is also highly desired.
- Acts as liaison and works with client subject matter experts and system implementer’s technical consultants to identify and document business processes and requirements
- Develops test plans for all testing phases, cycles and sprints
- Develops test scripts/scenarios and manages testing efforts by ensuring client resources are available and able to execute on test plans
- Facilitates discussions and documents business processes and/or standard operating procedures and recommends best practices when possible
- Acts as track lead when necessary to assist the project manager in tracking deliverables from project team members within a functional area
- Provides functional area expertise to assist client resources with making technology decisions
- Provides expertise and recommendations to client about the practical impacts of deploying new HCM technology within a functional area to best support post go live operations
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with one or more HCM systems such as Oracle HCM, Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Cornerstone, Kronos, Ultipro, etc.
- Experience in implementing payroll systems highly desirable
- Ability to learn about client business processes and application functionality during a project
- Demonstrated willingness to ‘dive-in’ to a project and do whatever work is needed for the success of the project
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to clearly and tactfully communicate project status, risks and escalations to all levels of the client organization
- Ability to motivate project stakeholders to get things done while creating a positive experience
- Ability to work in fast paced, pressure environment
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills required
- Skill in time management